Fans can now download the Men’s CHE, Men’s CHA and Women’s schedules to their computers and mobile devices. Listed below are the iCal URL’s used to download the schedule and instructions.
• Select “File > Info > Account Settings”.
• Click “New” from the Internet Calendar menu, enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click Add.
• Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the “Folder Name” box and click OK. The calendar will be listed under “Other Calendars” with the name you chose (it does not merge with “My Calendar”).
Apple iCal (Mac)
• From within iCal, choose “File” then “New Calendar Subscription” from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule in the “Subscribe to” box and click Subscribe.
• iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the “Refresh” checkbox and select “every day” which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar’s title in the “Calendars” screen.
• Go to www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google account, create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
• Click “Add” in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu on the left and select “Add by URL”.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click “Add Calendar”.
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting “Settings” under the Other Calendars box at the bottom of the menu on the left.
Yahoo beta Calendar
• Go to www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Yahoo Account create one using the link provided at the top of the page.
• Click on the “+” sign located next to Calendars on the menu on the left, select “Subscribe to Calendar”.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above), and select “Next” on the top menu. Add text to “Display As” and select “Save” on the top menu.
• The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.